Monday, December 25, 2006

OFW Christmas in Taiwan

It would have been a real Merry Christmas but I was just a witness of an incomprehensible manner of a "kapwa Pinoy" AGAINST another a few minutes before Noche Buena.

I just witnessed how some Dormitory Matrons repressively treat OFWs. Many OFW's in Taiwan has to endure some difficult treatment sometimes (many times?). I don't know if I am at the wrong place at the wrong time. But I guess I was at the right place at the right time to witness it and write it for others to read and ponder.

My head is a mess right now. It's disturbing. I am boiling inside. Hope tomorrow, Christmas Day, I could get over it and write some coherent thoughts so I can share how most Pinoy's "endure" Christmas in Taiwan. I may be posting it after Christmas.

I don't want to wish that everyone's Christmas will be ruined just the same, but I can't wish you'd have delightful Christmas anymore. Pardon me, it ruined mine.

Bless You All!

No comments: